Yorkshire Water provide and maintain water and waste services to over five million people. They want to increase the use of self-service online/via their app in line with customer needs.
- Reduce cost to serve and increase contact channels. This needs to be done in line with customer needs and experience in order to drive improvement in Service Incentive Mechanism and Net Promoter scores.
- Understand customer thoughts and priorities and align to those internally in order to create a business case for development.
- Stakeholder interviews to understand the challenges and opportunities for colleagues and customers
- Workshops with internal teams to develop and understand customer journeys and pain points
- Customer workshops to validate journeys and prototypes, gathering information to support solutions.
- Personas developed to bring the journeys to life and understand customer needs & preferences
- Data utilised to assign priorities and create the material to support the business case for further digital development
- Playback sessions were held with the project team, wider digital development teams and senior management. All parties were aligned on the development and supportive of the change. The investment business case was agreed, and development is now underway.