Woven Solutions is a boutique business process outsourcer (BPO) servicing over 800 clients from 4 UK & 2 overseas (India/South Africa) locations. Formed through M&A activities of 5 businesses over 18 months, funded by a US Private Equity business through a rollup strategy.
- There was a need to create a consistent colleague journey and identify service improvement, efficiencies and ways to optimise skills.
- There were multiple technologies and practices that were incongruent across the 5 businesses and the Woven vision and also differences in competency and controls. This resulted in unnecessary costs. With fast paced change there was a need for central direction and control.
- Used a transparent approach to gain an understanding of issues and challenges and collaboratively established requirements to drive the necessary change mindset.
- Designed & implemented technology integrations, optimising systems and processes via automation (enabling self serve for colleagues) and talent mapping to ensure the right team members were in the right roles to support success.
- Improved confidence & a positive employee experience and a seamless employee proposition for new starters
- Costs Savings: software & systems removed & processes automated
- Reduced hiring costs (through seamless digital processes)
- Payroll error rates reduced from 11% to <0.2%
- Organisation changes resulted in the ‘right’ talent in the ‘right’ roles
“Thank you so much for doing this, you are extremely good at this work. This has given us a foundation/blueprint to continue the plan to bring in new businesses” Tim Collins, CFO, Woven