Woven Solutions is a boutique business process outsourcer (BPO) servicing over 800 clients from 4 UK & 2 overseas (India/South Africa) locations. Formed through M&A activities of 5 businesses over 18 months, funded by a US Private Equity business through a rollup strategy.
- Change was not established (processes, tools, or people) within any of the first businesses acquired - therefore ‘change management’ needed to be designed, set up, run and iterated to create the Woven Way.
- The change approach needed to reflect the fast, iterative nature of the business (serving over 800 clients), driving efficiencies & effectiveness for the PE company, as well as continuing M&A activity.
- Developed a simple, effective approach & with tools that can be utilised by users designing, leading, involved in change - to suit the level of change maturity and project complexity for the whole business.
- Trained a cross section of SME’s, leaders and change team members on the change approach and ways of working to embed the change culture.
- Set up a change ‘community’ through a digital collaboration group, encouraged sharing of ideas, challenges, successes, risks/issues, new ways of working to champion ongoing iterations and develop change ‘champions’.
- Offered flexible resources to support: solutions design (user centred); priority project stand ups; PMO; Programme Management for complex programmes ensuring effective delivery.
- Established ‘change management’ processes, tools, documentation & governance for all change. Electronic Change Management process also established.
- Change support, governance & reporting for 20+ strategically aligned projects with seamless handover to internal teams.
- Programme Cost & Benefit tracking with automated PowerBI Reporting.
“Establishing an effective & efficient change approach was crucial - we had so much to change, very few skills, processes, the right toolset or mindset. This was done incredibly well, and suited the Woven ways of working. The flexible support was brilliant, to stand up and handover once we had a project established - thank you." Nicola Collister, COO, Woven Solutions Group