Studio had identified the need to understand and drive true enterprise wide CX in order to help reach the aspiration of becoming a £1Bn business, but evidence indicated a lack of CX engagement across all roles & depts.
- To review the current state level of CX engagement, understand the methods / ways of working in-place for driving CX engagement, and do gap analysis to see where this could be improved. Once complete, next steps were to set out where priority changes were required and support the business to deliver the right customer outcomes
- Review of recent surveys to understand if CX featured, and how it was perceived within the business
- Review the current mechanisms in place for reporting on, communicating and driving CX engagement throughout all depts.
- Understand how CX was being factored in to new colleague on-boarding, as well as existing colleague ongoing training & coaching
- Determine how colleagues could support CX and drive customer focussed improvements, and how they could be recognised for contributing
- ‘CX Blueprint’ devised covering People, Priorities, Processes and Proposition to create clear understanding of how CX is impacted across all roles, at all touchpoint, and how this should be measured
- ‘CX Engagement Framework’ devised, encompassing how colleagues are aligned with the business goals, how they can Contribute towards them, and how they could be recognised for their Commitment
“Whilst partnering with Custerian, our level of CX maturity has improved considerably. I have been delighted with the outcomes achieved. Custerian have been incredible partners for us” Claire Hill, CX Director, Studio