MOSL’s role within the Water Market is to help their members have a proactive relationship with the Market Regulator OFWAT, as well as delivering the core IT systems that will enable registration, customer switching and settlement between wholesalers and retailers.
- Outline a standardised Customer Journey Framework and approach to be followed in relation to data collection and input, customer segmentation and pain point identification.
- Create visual representation and prioritisation of system defects and workaround logs impacting Retailers, Wholesalers and Customers.
- Create a synergy between the Market Participants in preparation for the Open Water Market.
- Utilised our extensive experience in Customer Journey Design to gain input from Market Participants to assist with the creation of the Customer Journey Framework, Customer Persona identification and Journey Pain Points.
- Overlaid a Heatmap of data inaccuracies and system defects, affecting the Customer Journey.
- Provided a refined view of Retailer, Wholesaler & Stakeholder responsibilities in order to improve relationships.
- Within the 6 week project we completed a number of intensive group workshops with Market Participants and delivered a detailed Customer Journey Framework prior to the Open Water Market for Non-household customers.
- Developed a ‘common language’ and delivered a framework to use, that will act as a standardised guide for MOSL and Market Participants to refer to in relation to the Customer Journey, Pain Points, Customer Personas, Segmentation and Data & Defects.
“It was and is a pleasure to work with every member of the team and I have no hesitation in recommending them as I would definitely seek to work with Custerian again.” Tom Notman, Director of Market Engagement, Market Operator Service Limited (MOSL)