CPM International is a global outsourced provider of field sales, digital & marketing and contact centre solutions. They want to grow their clients’ businesses, through use of insight, internal expertise & bringing new ways of working to help them identify opportunities to set them apart from their competitors.
- One of CPM’s long-standing clients needed to manage a larger customer base effectively, through enabling account managers to increase their portfolio size and work across multiple channels.
- In a highly competitive industry, the client, with a rich history, needed to think about new innovations, both in Service & Technology in order to realise the full efficiencies and sales potential.
- A solutions ideation workshop was delivered, in partnership with CPM, working with senior stakeholders from the client organisation to identify the challenges and opportunities within their current sales journey (with representatives from Sales, IT, Marketing & Operations).
- We explored future trends & best in class from other similar B2B industries (Technology, CX, Ways of working, Use of Innovations) & identified what could benefit them and their service delivery most.
- Ideation techniques were demonstrated to the client & CPM, showcasing the different ways in which Solution Design/Ideation can be used to change experiences through iterations & innovations.
- A Vision Board / Ambition was created, focused on generating more revenue & managing more customers, modernising the way they sell, service & support customers in a more cost effective & efficient way.
- Showcased user centred and agile ways of working, injecting pace in mobilising improvements & wider group changes, that creates better engagement with colleagues & customers and delivers faster.
“Independently run ‘Ideation Sessions’ can be useful as a one off ‘kick starter’ or for an ongoing programme of transformations using design thinking techniques. They are great at bringing different colleagues, suppliers, partners into the room with a clear Purpose - run independently gives that outside in view and challenge”