Barratt Developments is the nation’s largest house builder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. Their vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything they do.
- Barratt Homes outsource their customer contact for sales and service interactions and required a review of this service provision as part of their audit commitments (as a FTSE 100 company).
- To ensure it was: fit for purpose in terms of customer experience and value; aligned to their proposition and that future trends were considered in their plans.
- Key Stakeholders were interviewed using our ‘Customer Experience Evaluation’ with colleagues from Barratt Homes & the third party outsourcer, to understand performance, progress and opportunities for consideration and development of the service.
- Key performance indicators & data points for the last 2 years were reviewed and benchmarked against industry standards, in order provide a report on performance, identify opportunities and make recommendations for future improvements.
- A formal report on the review findings which Barratt Homes could use as a submission for their audit. This gave an independent (qualitative and quantitative) review of the performance and insights into opportunity areas to further build on the existing outsourced partner.
- A recommended programme of developments was provided - what they must, should and could do to develop their future service.
“An independent review as part of your audit or due diligence activities, gives confidence in the services you are provided, whether internal or through a partner, as well as useful insights and suggested activities for future plans to improve” Nicola Collister, Founder, Custerian