Arm develops technologies which touch more than 70% of the worlds population. Our aim was to capture the fact that when you work with great people - those with incredible potential - then everything they do will make billions of lives better and turn this into an Arm unique experience that ensures a consistently exceptional, efficient and seamless experience for people joining globally.
- Develop a deep understanding of how Arm employees experience the current on-boarding process (process owners and new joiners) globally across as broad a level as possible.
- Making the colleague experience real - identifying quick wins and high level requirements as well as barriers & drivers.
- Define a path to a better experience by designing the future on-boarding journey and creating a plan to bring it to life.
- Held 59 in-depth global stakeholder interviews & focus groups to generate valuable data and insights into common needs.
- Mapped current on-boarding journey & designed the Future State Journey with pain points addressed.
- High Level Change Plan created and prioritised to maximise value.
- Defined the People On-boarding Ambition and helped prioritise focus areas based on problem statements.
- Transferred the skills to map journeys, visualise where the organisation wants to be in the future and the ability to mobilise ideas into actions with a clear roadmap.
- Successfully implemented a revised Day 1 experience for large intakes of new starters & established a benchmark of 85% overall satisfaction within the first quarter.
- Introduced new starter and feedback mechanisms to provide metrics on colleague engagement in the on-boarding process.
- Improved collaboration through the creation of a virtual cross-functional welcome team aimed at preparing for and welcoming new starters into the business.
“Custerian have provided a flexible and responsive support that has helped us make significant advances in Colleague engagement and maintain focus during a time of high growth and change" Vice president Employee Experience, Arm