Growing your network can be tough, so don't do it on your own. Tap into our black book and let us help you put the right people in the right places in your organisation
We are not recruitment consultants.
What we do is help you discover how best to use the colleagues you have and where your talent gaps are.
Whether your trying fix a problem or grab an opportunity, our vast network and rich experience will help you put the right people in the right places.
Struggling to identify where your talent gaps are
Finding it hard to keep up with the pace of change within an increasingly digital market
Tired of dealing with recruitment agencies that lack practical real wor1d experience
Failing to utilise your current workforces talents to the best of their ability
Require assistance in developing high performing Executive & Leaders (incl. Team Leaders) and improving productivity
Looking to improve the speed to competency for new & existing colleagues
looking to find experienced colleagues who can hit the ground running
Growing into new markets and need specialist knowledge and experience
Needing emergency support to help recuce mitigate crisis situations
Getting cultural fits that will thrive and last within your organisation
In need of short term 'interim' specialists who can help grow and develop your in-house team
Then talk to us...
Custerian was formed by people who had direct responsibility for the outcomes you are trying to create. We now use this pragmatic approach to help clients create a connection between why they exist and the outcomes they achieve, at pace, with less risk.
We placed a People Engagement leader responsible for redesigning colleague onboarding journeys
People Engagement Lead
Helped create the business proposition for contact centre disruptor, Woven, and one of the founders went in as COO to support growth
Chief Operating Officer
Integrated a transformation lead who was a great cultural fit to drive innovation in a traditional business stucture
Sourced a long term interim Head of Marketing to help strategy within an artistic and creative industry
Head of Marketing
Emergency staff integration to take over digital marketing department during unforecasted talent gap
Digital Marketing Lead
How Do We Do It?
To do this we call on a number of skills & capabilities, all developed in the real world including working with both global and boutique consultancies – so we know our stuff passes muster – all designed to increase pace of change, whilst reducing risk
All designed to increase pace of change, whilst reducing risk!
Getting the right stuff quickly can involve…
• Our 4Ps framework covering Proposition, People, Process & Priorities
• Full People Experience (Colleague, Customer & Supply chain) design including journey design and metrics
• Service design methodologies for rapid problem solution and improving innovation through design led collaboration
• Full project management using our bespoke Passport kick off and governance approach which works from 2 to 40 people project teams
• Full cost benefit creation – including business impact of becoming more customer centric
• Full supply selection and vendor management capability
• Support of high growth VC & PE backed companies including creation of growth plans and operational & commercial due diligence during acquisition
• Full ‘on a page’ formats for creation of strategic into tactical activity plans – so more time can spent executing
• Access to funding for Al/Data Sciences/Digital innovation due to our relationship with the Hartree Center – a UK center of scientific excellence who we have done a number of Al projects with